*Postdated entryThe weather here has been crazy, I must say. After months and months (...and months) of winter with crazy storms and feet of snow, we are now in spring, with heat rising to 80-90's, then back down to super-cold temps and rain a couple days later. I know transitioning between seasons is one thing, but the weather has been crazier than most years, it seems.
I realized I hadn't posted any photos of the crazy storms here, partly due to a broken lens on my camera. But I managed to take a couple just to show our family and friends elsewhere in the country just what we had to deal with for a couple months!
November/December 2009: small storms, made for snowy holidays, which made us happy.
February 2010: big storms, people stuck at the hospital (no way to get home!), made us happy initially, but subsequent storms did not make us so happy. In fact, Mike went to work early one Saturday morning, only to open the door and find snow to his knees! He had to shovel a path to get to the car, poor thing. But it was fun to watch the neighborhood kiddies make igloos and have a wonderful time outside.
Click here for more photos of the winter storms.
No comments:
Post a Comment