Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quick Vegas visit..

Over the past weekend, Candice got to make a quick getaway to Vegas for Nolan's baptism (and some other activities, too!). The kiddies are growing. Quickly. Too quickly. Every time I go back to Vegas, they are so much older! Brody is already a little man with a mind and spirit of his own ("Give Auntie a kiss." "No!"). Nolan is learning what his body can do every day (and enjoying every second of it!). Gianna is a little fiesty one-- she knows what she wants and she'll let you know, too! As much as I'd like to think they'll stay this age forever, I know one day I'll visit and they'll all be little adults. :(

Gianna Marie Fortunato






Nolan Lucidro Hedrick





Brody Westall Hedrick





As you can see, there are no close-ups of Brody! That's because he was wayyy too busy playing with his cousins! That second picture is of Brody begging Uncle John to make him fly (Uncle John was exhausted!)

...Can't wait to see how much they grow up next time we visit! On second thought, yes I can. I don't want them to grow up! I want them to stay babies forever! :)

Click here (or any of the thumbnails above) for more pictures of the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment