Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Most Important Day. Ever.

We're glued to the TV and to the computer, here in the heart of it all, Chicago. We've camped out for the evening in Levi and Gina's hotel room, with dinner and drinks, ready to soak it all in.

Sites I'm hooked on, at least for this evening, because I refuse to listen to any network projected winners, especially when there's 0% precincts reporting. That's right, I don't trust exit polls. At all. And I think Gina and I are on the same page. But the boys think differently. Oh yeah, back to those sites I'm watching like a hawk!

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/ (Checking it throughout the campaigns)
http://www.npr.org/ (My non-partisan source)
http://election.twitter.com/ (I'm entertained by the comments)

As for the sentiment in Chicago, you know I don't have to say much. Obama support all the way. Levi wants to make his way down to Grant Park tonight to check out Obama's speech. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment